BLACK FRIDAY PRE-ORDER
Candles ordered through Cyber Monday will be delivered beginning December 7th.
Whether you're looking to freshen up the kitchen with citrus undertones or repel the bugs in the summer, our essential oil candle, Citrine, is just for you. This natural soy wax candle is created with citronella + rosemary essential oils. Citrine: Enticing Citronella is the perfect reminder to turn any day's lemons into lemonade. Relax with this candle outside for a memorable outdoor experience.
Use Citrine during The Push Through: the midpoint of the day where you relish in all of you've completed and gears you up for all you have left to do.
Scent Profile: Citronella + Rosemary
Citrine is used to repel + refresh.
Each candle is packaged with:
- A striker at the top/bottom of each candle.
- A set of matches.
- Some hemp rope to assist our clean burning candle.
- A conveniently placed match striker on the candle so you can use matches if you can't find a lighter.
For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions
- 100% natural soy wax
- Infused with 100% natural essential oils
- Vegan candles
- Candles produce a high-quality, balanced aroma
- Wicks are made of natural flat cotton and are interwoven with paper threads (lead & zinc free)
- Free of toxic fragrances and synthetic chemicals
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
- Sizes: 4 oz. + 10 oz.
- For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions. Approximate burn times are:
- 4 oz. - 20 hours
- 10 oz. - 70 hours
- Be sure to burn your candle for 2-3 hrs the first time you light it. This allows the wax to melt to the edges, helping to preserve the candle.
- Trim your wick 1/4 inch before each use to maximize the candle burn time.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Extinguish flame completely after each use.
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from any breeze.
Disclaimer: The descriptions provided about the essential oil products are for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.