Close your eyes + imagine this scene: you've just done all the spring cleaning in your home, the windows are slightly open, the sun is peeking through, music is playing, + you inhale the bright scent of Jade: Rich Honeysuckle! This honeysuckle + sandalwood infusion screams happiness + abundance.
Use Jade during The Push Through: the midpoint of the day where you relish in all you've completed while gearing up to tackle what you have left to do.
Scent Profile: Honeysuckle + Sandalwood
Jade promotes abundance + luck.
Each candle is packaged with:
- A striker at the top/bottom of each candle.
- A set of matches.
- Some hemp rope to assist our clean burning candle.
- A conveniently placed match striker on the candle so you can use matches if you can't find a lighter.
For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions
- 100% natural soy wax
- Infused with 100% natural essential oils
- Vegan candles
- Candles produce a high-quality, balanced aroma
- Wicks are made of natural flat cotton and are interwoven with paper threads (lead & zinc free)
- Free of toxic fragrances and synthetic chemicals
- Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
- Sizes: 4 oz. + 10 oz.
- For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions. Approximate burn times are:
- 4 oz. - 20 hours
- 10 oz. - 70 hours
- Be sure to burn your candle for 2-3 hrs the first time you light it. This allows the wax to melt to the edges, helping to preserve the candle.
- Trim your wick 1/4 inch before each use to maximize the candle burn time.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Extinguish flame completely after each use.
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from any breeze.
Disclaimer: The descriptions provided about the essential oil products are for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Exactly what I imagined, a soft angelic aroma. This scent is great with bubble baths. Mind therapy 💎 best purchase I’ve made all year !!!
All of MTE's candles smell so good before lighting, they almost make you want to keep them unlit. But Jade is my favorite! It's such a soothing and calm scent yet brings me energy and joy at the same time. It's soooooo good!