Become super refreshed and get going with the uplifting scent of Malachite: Clean Mint Candle. Designed to bring you into the current moment and let go of past and future thoughts, this candle scent will definitely keep you in the roll!
Whether you're running late for a meeting or having trouble getting things ready, a fresh + clean scent can raise the vibes + get you going. Enter our essential oil candle Malachite: Clean Mint. Infused with a blend of cool + woody peppermint + rosemary oils, this soy wax candle creates an uplifting environment to keep you moving.
Use Malachite during The Push Through: the midpoint of the day where you relish in all you've completed while gearing up to tackle what you have left to do.
Scent Profile: Peppermint + Rosemary
Malachite Promotes clarity + focus.
Each candle is packaged with:
- A striker at the top/bottom of each candle.
- A set of matches.
- Some hemp rope to assist our clean burning candle.
- A conveniently placed match striker on the candle so you can use matches if you can't find a lighter.
For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions
100% natural soy wax
- Infused with 100% natural essential oils
- Vegan candles
Candles produce a high-quality, balanced aroma
Wicks are made of natural flat cotton and are interwoven with paper threads (lead & zinc free)
Free of toxic fragrances and synthetic chemicals
Hand-poured in Brooklyn, NY
Sizes: 4 oz. + 10 oz.
For optimal burn time, please follow the candle burning instructions. Approximate burn times are:
- 4 oz. - 20 hours
- 10 oz. - 70 hours
- Be sure to burn your candle for 2-3 hrs the first time you light it. This allows the wax to melt to the edges, helping to preserve the candle.
- Trim your wick 1/4 inch before each use to maximize the candle burn time.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Extinguish flame completely after each use.
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from any breeze.
Disclaimer: The descriptions provided about the essential oil products are for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.